Monday, June 4, 2007

Introduction

Celebrities are all over the Tabloids in the magazine racks. This is the Tabloid for Everybody Else. It is about regular ordinary people, mostly unknown to the general public, who have a story.

I have lived in Los Angeles, California my whole life. I worked in the streets as an Insurance Claims Adjuster investigating accidents for many years and after that I was in Sales. I met all kinds of people in person, over the telephone or just heard about them through other people in addition to all of my own personal friends, relatives, neighbors, classmates, co-workers, clients and customers.

Their stories are a combination of interesting, boring, funny, sad, emotional, extraordinary, stupid, educational, incredible, exhausting, unbelievable or whatever.

Some stories are good, some may be bad, and others might just be average to mediocre. But none of them are the typical stories focusing on the typical people found in the typical tabloids.


Just for Fun – CLICK HERE to visit
The Cyber Playground

http://crownusa.bravehost.com
The Fun, The Interesting and The Latest Trends
 
Entertainment blogs

Top Blogs